If you have not submitted your report, we ask that you report all eligible properties first and then make payment. To file a report, please watch our 6-minute instructional video or proceed directly to our reporting portal.

If you have already submitted your report but did not make payment at that time, you have two options to make payment:

Mail a check (along with a copy of our confirmation page containing FEIN information) to:

Wyoming State Treasurer’s Office
Unclaimed Property Division
122 W. 25th  St., Ste. E300
Cheyenne, WY 82002

Note: Checks should be made payable to Wyoming State Treasurer’s Office.


Make an ACH payment:


To Make A Payment Click Here


You will need to submit your company Tax ID/FEIN number and then select the report you are wanting to make payment for.

For those needing a company ID to remove a debit block from their bank for the ACH payment, please use ID# 1204981966.

Note: ACH payments can only be made for each individual report. Those making multiple reports and wanting to make a single payment will need to submit a check along with a copy of each confirmation page.

If you need assistance, feel free to contact our reporting specialist at 307-777-8778 or call our main office line at 307-777-5590.